Brand Name: NoEnName_Null
Origin: Mainland China
Hand Orientation: Right
Number of Buttons: 6
Number of Rollers: 1 pcs
Operation Mode: Opto-electronic
Interface Type: USB
Connection with computer: Wired
Roller Direction: Four-way roller
Mouse size: above120mm
Does it support ergonomics?: Support
Applicable model: Desktop
Number of keys pressed: 6
Characteristic: Game mouse, Ergonomics
Photoelectric resolution: 4800
Operating distance: 1.5m
Product size: 125X68X38MM
Resolution adjustable: Seventh gear and above
1. Product model: S500 macro definition game Mouse
2. 100% of new mouse games
3. High-end brand macro definition game mouse
4. Human Engineering Design
5. 6 programmable keys
6. Light mode: RGB marquee effect at the bottom of the mouse With a light switch button.
7. 12-level adjustable DPI, maximum 4800 DPI
8. Rated voltage/current: DC 5V/100mA
10. Switch life: 20 million cycles
11. Cable length: 150cm
12. Weight: 149 grams
13. Product size: 125 * 68 * 38MM (length * width * height)
14. Packing weight: 225g
1 game mouse
1 user manual
One CD (Macro Definition Software)
Positioning of High Speed Precision Optical Engine
The photoelectric sensor of wired mouse adopts more advanced laser technology, and the mouse is just like this.
Sliding fast, can meet the daily office and game entertainment use.
Custom Driver Download and Use:
1. Insert the driver CD into the computer and run it.
2. Mouse installation can start successful connection and normal use.
3. After the installation is completed, “S500” drive icon will appear on the desktop.
4. Use Avago A704E professional game chip collocation
High Performance Program Control Decoding Chip
Realize smooth movement and precise control.
5. For keys 1-6 (as shown), customize settings
Through drive support.
6. Advanced Settings: Custom Macro Editing
The game effect is supported.
7. Advanced Settings: Pointer Precision, Roller
Speed and double-click speed can be set.
8. Basic settings: default 1000/ 1600/2400/ 3200DPI, 12 available segments, up to 4800 DPI
9. Lighting Mode: RGB Marquee Effect, Bottom
Mouse and light switch button.
10. Plug and play can be realized through more new functions.
11. When you have finished setting up, click Application, and then click Save
Configuration. You should start the driver again.
Next time, so that all custom functions can be used.